Great Foods Nigella Seeds are clean , pure & natural
Weight - 100G
The seeds of the kalonji (black cumin) or Nigella seeds plant are known for their diverse culinary uses and medicinal properties.
Traditionally used to treat a variety of ailments, kalonji (black cumin) or Nigella seeds has been associated with a wide range of health benefits.
Health Benefits of Nigella Seeds/ Back Cumin
• Some test-tube studies have shown that the high antioxidant content of kalonji (black cumin)may help protect against disease.
• Several studies have found that supplementing with kalonji (black cumin) could help reduce both total and “bad” LDL cholesterol.
• Test-tube studies have shown that kalonji (black cumin) and its components may exhibit anti-cancer effects.
• Both test-tube and human studies have found that kalonji (black cumin) may be effective against several types of bacterial infections
• Some studies have found that kalonji (black cumin) and its active components could help reduce markers of inflammation
• Animal studies have found that kalonji (black cumin) could protect the liver from injury and damage.
• Studies show that supplementing with kalonji (black cumin) may help decrease blood sugar levels.
• Animal studies have found that kalonji (black cumin) may help protect the stomach lining against the formation of stomach ulcers.
• Kalonji (black cumin) can be eaten raw, added to dishes or mixed with honey or water. The oil can also be diluted and applied topically to the hair and skin or taken in supplement form.